VISiON & AIMS
OUR SCHOOL VISION:
A place where:
- • children feel happy and safe to learn
- • everyone is valued equally
- • learning is at the heart of what we do
- • The Christian values of Love, Fellowship and Righteousness form our foundation and shape our community
- • expectations are high
- • involvement is educationally nourishing and spiritually uplifting
- • we recognise and celebrate children’s individual talents and abilities and nurture their individual potential.
WE AIM FOR:
A Western Downland child to have...
- • a life long thirst for learning
- • the self belief and work ethic to meet the world and participate in society with confidence and success
- • a keen sense of moral responsibility and purpose, through encouragement of self discipline and management.
- • a curriculum that is dynamic, memorable, well balanced and responsive to an ever changing world.
- • outstanding teaching
- • an environment that is nurturing, safe, vibrant and focused on learning
- • spiritual awareness and preparation for their future life through an understanding and knowledge of Christianity